Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches | 2019/ 2020 Batch | PAN India | Last Date: 13th March 2021
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021: Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: ₹ 4,50,000 PA
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech (All Engineering streams/ branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies: Java/ ASP.Net/ SAP ABAP/ SFDC
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Selection Process for Accenture Off Campus Drive:
- Online Test (elitmus)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
eLitmus Test Pattern for Accenture Off Campus Drive:
|eLitmus Syllabus||Questions||Marks for Section||Negative Marking|
|Problem Solving and Reasoning||20||200 Marks||Yess|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||200 Marks||Yes|
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 in online by following link.
What is the last date to apply Accenture Off Campus Drive: 13th March 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here