Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | New Associates – Record to Report | B.Com | 2020- 2021Batch | Bangalore
Accenture plc is an Irish multinational company that provides consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 537,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US and 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture’s current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
Company Website: https://www.accenture.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2020-2021 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: New Associate – Record to Report
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021:
- 0-1 year Experience.
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The role is focused on financial management and accounting solutions, covering financial planning and analysis, accounting and financial close, treasury and financial risk management, collaborative finance operations, and enterprise risk and compliance management.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Account Reconciliation
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of New Associate – Record to Reporting through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get further intimation regarding selection.
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here