Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Engineering Trainee/ Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBA | 2016 – 2020 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2021: A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
We believe in nurturing our biggest asset – our people. The Aditya Birla Group was named the AON best employer in India for 2018 – the 3rd time over the last 7 years. The Group ranked 4th in the world and 1st in Asia Pacific in the ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ study 2011, conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL (a strategic HR and leadership advisory firm).
Position: Engineering Trainee/ Management Trainee – Paint Manufacturing
Job Locations: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Chemical/ Paints/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Production Engineering
- Freshers with a zeal to learn and pick up technology and domain traits
- Analytical thinker and critical problem solver
- Technophile – be enthusiastic about new technology
- Exposure to paints, chemicals or related sectors
- Project Design & Execution experience in Paints or Chemicals industry.
- Get exposure to Engineering domains in the business
- Understand project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadow senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raise concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- Participate in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyze data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Take notes and share findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establish professional relationships with staff.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- Contribute to the business development and technology advancements
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Education: MBA/ Post Graduate Program in Management
- Get exposure to sales/ marketing domains in the business
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analysing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
How to Apply for Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link latest by ASAP.