Adobe Recruitment 2021 | Cloud Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc-CSE/ IT; BCA | Bangalore
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Company Website: https://www.adobe.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Cloud Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Adobe Recruitment 2021:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
Cloud Operations has an exciting and challenging mission: Enable Adobe business to deliver, operate, and scale robust cloud solutions. We are the partner of choice for the business because we make the lives of our engineers better through technology and services. Cloud Ops provides hosting, operations, security, and architectural support to Adobe’s growing suite of cloud-based products. In order for Adobe to provide compelling products to its customers, Adobe has a need to design, implement and maintain highly-available and responsive cloud infrastructures.
- Candidate will be serving as the primary point of contact for advanced level troubleshooting issues, and perform handson Systems/Applications administration as required.
- Candidate will automate regular administrative work with other support teams and ensures they are functioning correctly.
- Candidate will write documentation, including data standards, procedures, and data dictionary definitions.
- Candidate will work with Systems and Development teams on designs and perform on-call support by providing responses to high priority requests for assistance by Operations teams and provide after hours and weekend support as needed.
- The candidate will work with application developers to evolve the applications architecture and design and will participate in the creation and refinement of staging & production application instances.
- Maintain the business continuity by identifying and drive opportunity of making systems highly resilient and human free.
- Write software layers, scripts, deployment framework, traceability, monitor, self-healing, auto remediation, chaos Engineering and automate the process, if required.
- Build and maintain software modules for use and re-use in cloud systems automation.
• Experiences / Worked in systems developed using Go, Java, Python, C++ etc or programming experience across Go / Java / C++ / Python – Knowledge of algorithms, common data structures (Array, List, Hashmap, Queue, Stack, Linked Lists etc) and design patterns (DRY, SOA, Singleton, DAL, DAO, Pool, Factory) etc.
• Experience in CI/CI pipeline development will be a plus.
• Recent large-scale experience with configuration management using tools such as Saltstack, Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
• Exposure to large-scale systems and application architectures.
• Experience with existing open source projects such as Mesos, Hadoop, Spark, ZooKeeper, Kafka, Cassandra.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience of DevOps experience on Production Environment, Supporting complex, highly available applications.
- Recent experience as an SRE, DevOps, or Infrastructure Ops Engineer requiring on-call support for mid to large-scale production environment is required.
- Developing, running, and/or consuming cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Google Cloud Platform.
- Support and maintain the global application production environment with focus on continuous automation.
- Strong Scripting such as SHELL, BASH, PERL, Python, Ruby or preferred scripting languages.
- Experience in Unix/Linux Candidate should have a good understanding of the Operating System concepts, mainly Linux/Unix.
- Good knowledge of cloud applications and infrastructure.
- Experience in on-call (24/7 rotating shifts) incidents and be available for inquiries from staff, management and vendors. Provide technical assistance and support.
- Experience on devOps popular tools like Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes/Mesos and containers etc.
- Experience setting up monitoring/logging systems and tools like Zabbix, NewRelic, Splunk, Sumologic, Datadog , Prometheus/Grafana.
- Experience with multi-tier virtualized and distributed systems involving load balancers, caching layers and real-time event processing.
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, ability to present ideas, concepts in clear and concise manner.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Experience in build and release process, tools like Jenkins.
- The ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner is essential, as the candidate will involve in customer reviews and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to adapt mid-stride to accommodate rapid evolutions of technology.
- Rapidly picks up new techniques, technologies, and concepts.
- Preferred applicant should have aptitude to work independently on projects/tasks with minimal instructions.
- Participation in technical blogging, PoCs and community projects.
- Good sense of humour.
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Cloud Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Adobe Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here