Adobe Recruitment 2021 | Technical Support Consultant | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | Noida
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Company Website: https://www.adobe.com/
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Type:- Experienced (1-2 years)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Technical Support Consultant – Design
Eligibility Criteria for Adobe Recruitment 2021:
- Technically educated to degree level with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in this or similar technical role capacity.
- Deep understanding of Windows and Mac OS knowledge desired.
- Should have basic level understanding of various file formats.
- Independent, self-motivated work and learning style, focused on staying current with emerging technologies.
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills a must.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work flexible hours on a rotational basis to provide 24×7 support coverage.
- Adobe Design products are World leaders in creating a variety of digital and printed material such as publications, EPUBs, books, magazines, etc. and let you capture your creative vision with shapes, color, and effects. It provides product-based foundation which anyone would need to swiftly build, manage, and deliver engaging content to every client.
- We are looking for a highly customer centric thinker to drive the world class customer experience and always strive to learn technology for process growth.
- Provide a competent standard of chat and phone support for customers of products like Illustrator, InDesign, InCopy.
- Provision of Technical & Customer Support and issue resolution services directly to Individual Subscription customers, leveraging internal and external resources to bring cases to closure.
- Responsible for following established processes and policies in all customers’ interactions.
- Deliver First Call Resolution by handling customer requests and resolving customer’s technical and non-technical issues as often as possible during the first contact for assigned products.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in a case tracking database. Content to be logged in full written English.
- Accountable for personal achievement against performance targets including case resolution and turnaround time, open case aging, first contact resolution rate, case quality and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for ongoing knowledge and skills development and for identifying developmental needs and addressing knowledge gaps.
- Advanced research on issues escalated by regional Tier 1 Engineers.
- Assist in testing new and enhanced product features.
- Troubleshoot, validate, and report customer submitted bug reports.
- Report top call generators, severe issues, new emerging trends, feature requests and common how-to questions.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Technical Support Consultant through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get further intimation regarding selection.
Adobe Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here