Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive | Freshers Recruitment 2021 For Trainee Position- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA | Gurugram, Haryana, India
Ameriprise India Off Campus Details:
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client-based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S.-based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection.
Company Name: Ameriprise India
Job Profile: Process Trainee
Work Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Job ID:- 18879BR
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description For Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive:
- The Technology Operations Associate will be responsible for ensuring the high availability of a suite of applications in the production environment.
- You will participate/lead technical discussions and prioritize work streams during the service restoration process.
- You will lead root cause analysis, assess potential solutions and work with Tech leads /subject matter experts to introduce permanent fixes in the production environment.
- This position suits a person who is a self-starter who thinks outside the box and enjoys coming up with innovative solutions to solve business and technology issues.
Troubleshooting & Incident Management –
– Manage and Lead service restoration/recovery of applications while leading technical resources(participating) during service restoration process.
– Ability to drive production incident bridge calls for P1 and high priority P2 incidents.
– The ability to assist/ manage team with troubleshooting efforts: log file analysis and research for Distributed technologies (JAVA, Oracle , Windows server, Unix, Informatica,. Net)
– Assess & recommend solutions for permanent fixes to improve application stability and resiliency.
-Should be open to learn new technologies/tools.
Proactive Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance
– Ensure application availability and response times, batch processing SLAs/OLAs are met and or exceeded.
– Pro-actively monitor the stability and performance of various technologies within area of expertise and take appropriate corrective actions prior to an incident or problem occurring.
– Work with the enterprise monitoring team to implement and improve monitoring capabilities.
– Use monitoring tools to prevent potential business impact.
– Collaborate with members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
– Monitor and report issues within the monitoring system and work with the required team/vendor for quick restoration.
– Send Various health check status reports to the leadership
Analysis ForAmeriprise India Off Campus Drive:
– Recommend, deploy and document strategies and solutions for problems/incidents based upon comprehensive and thoughtful analysis of business goals, objectives, requirements and existing technologies.
– Recommend robust solutions utilizing pragmatic judgment, creativity, and in-depth technical knowledge and evaluation that comprehensively helps maintain high availability, resiliency and stability of applications.
Processes, Standards & Best Practices
-Incident management – logging, prioritizing and resolving incidents and track them against various SLAs using Service Now tool.
-Problem management – Resolving recurring incidents permanently, performing break fix root causes and coordination with Development teams for fix implementation.
– Create, maintain and update operational documentation with detailed design diagrams, troubleshooting steps, systems metrics and Standard Operating Procedures as required to ensure operational excellence.
Required Qualifications For Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
– 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience.
– 6 months of 24×7 production support experience required
– 6 months of experience with two or more technologies listed below:
– Oracle/SQL Server
– Windows server
– Service Now
– Informatica Power Center
– UNIX Scripting
– ITIL Understanding
– Experience using application and/or Infrastructure monitoring products.
– Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
– Availability outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or “on-call” support to solve high impact incidents/problems.
– Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical information across multiple organizational levels.
Preferred Qualifications For Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive:
– Knowledge of Tivoli Work scheduler (TWS), Mainframe System, RDBMS, SumoLogic, Dynatrace (Gomez) concepts is a plus.
– Knowledge of Infrastructure (to include Middleware) components (e.g. Storage, Message queue (MQ), WebSphere, Managed file transfer (MFT), etc.) is a plus.
– ITIL framework certification is a plus.
– Experience with development or support of applications within the Financial Services industry (preferably in Investments/Asset Management).
Apply Before the link Expires For Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive:
Apply Link- Click Here