Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Design | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Asteria Aerospace Pvt Ltd
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2021: Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
For security and surveillance applications, Asteria provides specialized unmanned aerial platforms to military, paramilitary and police forces with best-in-class performance and proven reliability in demanding environments.
Company Website: www.asteria.co.in
Positions: Intern – Interaction Design
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Currently pursuing or completed a Bachelor’s degree in CS or Design
Relevant Experience: Visual design experience – website, web app UI or mobile app UI, ideally able to present past work in a portfolio.
Job Description: As an Interaction Design Intern, you will be working with our Product team and UI designers to build web and mobile interfaces for our Drone operations platform. You will get to be part of the development of a brand-new product stack and be intimately involved in the UI/UX decision-making around the product. You will get to interact with stakeholders and users and understand their pain points and translate that into excellent web and mobile interfaces.
Responsibilities For Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2021:
- Support the senior UI Designer in UI design activities.
- Generate designs for screens – web applications under the guidance of the product team and Senior UI designer
- Help develop new components for our design library and build out a rich library of components for future development.
- Work with the marketing and product team to create thematic branding for the new software platform under development.
- Generate branding designs for the various software modules under the platform, that tell a cohesive story about the overall product and what each SW module does.
- Fundamental understanding of experience/interaction design
- Good portfolio of visual design projects (preferably tech-oriented)
- Proficiency in design and wireframing tools like – Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction and feasibility
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
More Info: Click Here