Azure Power Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Rajasthan
Company: Azure Power
Azure Power Off Campus Drive 2021 : Azure Power was founded in 2008 with a vision of providing affordable solar power in an efficient, sustainable and socially responsible manner. We started our journey in 2009 by developing India’s first private utility scale solar plant, a 2 MW plant in a small village in Awan, Punjab and since then, in our journey spanning over a decade, we have grown rapidly to become one of the largest solar power developers in the country with a 7GW+* pan-India portfolio. As a pure play solar power company, with in-house engineering, procurement and construction expertise, as well as advanced inhouse operations and maintenance capabilities, we provide low-cost and reliable solar power solutions to customers throughout India.
Azure Power is backed by several long-term marquée investors such as Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), International Finance Corporation (IFC), Helion Venture Partners, Société de Promotion et de Participation pour la Coopération Économique (PROPARCO), and Netherlands Development Finance Company (FMO). We also have the proud privilege of being the first Indian energy asset to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and also list the first solar green bond on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX).
Company Website: www.azurepower.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bikaner, Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria for Azure Power Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering
- Project execution planning & coordination as per project execution plan.
- Execution and monitoring of HT Electrical/Civil works (i.e- Installation & Testing of Transformer, RMU/ICOG, VCB and other substation equipment as per approved drawing/specification/Scope).
- Preparation of Daily Inspection check sheets as per approved QAP and ensuring minimal NCs.
- Proper report of daily site activities to concerns.
- 100% Compliance of Safety and Quality procedures on site.
- Good hand experience in execution of 66KV/132KV/220KV switch yard.
- Students only from premier institutes are eligible to apply.
- Students from electrical/Civil/Mechanical streams are eligible to apply.
- Freshers or candidates having less than one year of experience can apply.
Other Details about the Job:
- This is an on-site job.
- Working days: 6 days a week. (Sunday is off)
- Location: Rajasthan
- Stay & food facilities are available at site.
How to Apply for Azure Power Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Azure Power Off Campus Drive 2021 online by below Link.
Apply Link: Click Here