Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021 | Associate Technical Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical | Ahmedabad
Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021:- Baxter International Inc. is a Fortune 500 American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The company had 2017 sales of $10.6 billion, across two businesses: BioScience and Medical Products.
Baxter GDC a global IT shared services center, in Bangalore to deliver Baxter’s global enterprise IT needs. We develop and deploy enterprise-wide IT solutions that support critical operations from HR to Manufacturing, Finance, Quality Compliance, Legal and other functions within the organization.
Position: Associate Technical Engineer (Off Campus Drive)
Experience: 4-7 years
Job Locations: Ahmedabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021:
- B.E / B. Tech / Diploma (Mechanical /Electrical) with 4 to 7 years working experience in Plant Maintenance injectable facility.
- Injectable Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Documentation knowledge & Experience of Audits (USFDA/MHRA/TGA).
- To ensure the smooth operation of Plant machineries. To maintain the equipment in satisfactory operating condition.
- To deliver effective maintenance. To eliminate process defects & maximize the production. To attend the preventive and breakdown maintenance of all plant machineries, like Stilmas, water system and clean room machinery and documenting such preventive and breakdown maintenance.
- To implement modification / automation work in plant machineries. To purchase the plant machineries/parts as and when required through approved vendors and to maintain the stock of the spares.
- To maintain PM checklist record and register it into the system and to get it verified from the Manager Technical. To ensure the online documentation of all the relevant records of the department.
- To ensure team building & training to the technicians, operators and production staff for machines in the clean room areas and to attend their queries on immediate basis.
- To install and commission the new machines, equipment and parts and documenting it as per the guideline. E.g. Design Qualification, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and performance qualification. Ensuring the Implementation on GMP in all aspects of manufacturing and other processes of the Plant. Ensure all safety norms are followed in respective area.
- Keep self and team updated about CGMP requirement. Ensure completion of all required training for self as well as team.
- Knowledge about documentation requirements as per current regulatory norms and best industry practices. Knowledge about the working /design principles equipment, system, facility utilized for injectable manufacturing and its validation. Exposure to international regulatory audits. Computer literacy. Good verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivated and result oriented.
How to Apply for Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here