Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Engineer I – Java | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Software/ Electrical Engineering | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021:- Baxter International Inc. is a Fortune 500 American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The company had 2017 sales of $10.6 billion, across two businesses: BioScience and Medical Products.
Baxter GDC a global IT shared services center, in Bangalore to deliver Baxter’s global enterprise IT needs. We develop and deploy enterprise-wide IT solutions that support critical operations from HR to Manufacturing, Finance, Quality Compliance, Legal and other functions within the organization.
Position: Engineer I – Java
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Software/ Electrical Engineering
- Responsible for programing a feature and/or a small feature set.
- Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Demonstrate the ability work with team members
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps
- Analysis and Design: Object oriented architecture, Design Patterns, UML
- Programming and Framework Server: Java Servlet, JSP, Java Portlet, Spring Framework, etc.
- SOAP/REST, Microservices
- Middleware: Apache Tomcat, Linux, etc.
- Development and Continuous Integration: Eclipse, SVN, Git, JIRA, Fisheye, Sonar, Clover, etc.
- Database: Oracle, Mysql
- Unit testing – JUnit
- Demonstrated technical expertise and domain experience and experience
- Understanding of regulated Healthcare industry. E.g. An understanding of FDA design controls requirements is an advantage.
- Previous experience in regulated medical device company.
- Experience with test driven development and automated testing is desired.
- Believes in her/his ability to successfully take on new and difficult challenges, question the status quo and take risks.
How to Apply for Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here