BD Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
BD Off Campus Drive 2021: BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess the passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases
Becton, Dickinson and Company, commonly known as BD, is an American multinational medical technology company that manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems, and reagents. BD also provides consulting and analytics services in certain geographies.
Company Website: www.bd.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for BD Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation
- R&D Core team member on sustaining engineering projects with technical ownership of R&D deliverables and leading technicians. Projects include, but are not limited to, supporting Peripheral IV Catheter product lines, supply chain, and operations.
- Identify the best tools and approaches to effectively solve engineering problems to develop/optimize designs by leveraging appropriate mix of first principles / analytical, computational and experimental methods.
- Ensure implementation and rigor of design control best practices with compliance to BD quality policies and procedures through appropriate communication, training, and education of sound quality assurance principals.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Quality systems processes: Ensure implementation of quality systems processes including design controls and change control.
- Project management: Be accountable for timely delivery of project deliverable for which is responsible as specified in the project plans.
- Stakeholder Management: Identify project stake holders, establish and monitor stakeholder engagement
- Technology transfer: Ensure efficient and effective transition from research to development to manufacturing in locations throughout the world
- Process effectiveness: Ensure appropriate processes are followed for effective and timely engagement of other parts of the company in project activities.
- Innovation: Develop and apply innovative approaches to ensure the best outcomes in all aspects of the role. Support an environment in which innovation can flourish through empowerment, encouragement, and support.
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical judgment.
- Team orientation.
- Broad and deep understanding of disciplined change control processes, regulatory, and quality requirements.
- Strong motivational fit.
- Strong fit with BD values.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related technical field. Advanced degree preferred.
How to Apply for BD Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for BD Off Campus Drive 2021 online by below Link.
Apply Link: Click Here