BeepKart Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech-CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2021 Batch | Bangalore
BeepKart is building a platform to digitise and organize the used two-wheeler market. The team has backgrounds in serial entrepreneurship, tech VC, mobility, software and in fast-scaling start-up operations.
The company is adequately seed-funded by the founders.
Company Website: https://beepkart.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : INR 3.6-5 LPA
Employment Type:– Full Time ,Permanent
Eligibility Criteria for BeepKart Off Campus Drive 2021:
- 2021 batch BTech/BE/ ME/MTech
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. As a Frontend Developer, a candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions. Software Engineer role involves building high performance, scalable, resilient web applications.
Front-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions
- Work with the engineering team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications
- Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner
- Promote & develop leading-edge development practices
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Take on end to end feature development for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability
- Design, develop, and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Write modular back-end code, leveraging the modern features and technologies.
- Integration of data storage solutions and a thorough understanding of relational and non-relational databases, (NoSQL and SQL).
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Constantly strive to improve the software development process and team productivity.
Note: Company spends effort in training new employees through direct mentoring. Candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months of full-time employment need only apply.
How to Apply for BeepKart Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Developer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
BeepKart Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here