BEL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee/ Project Engineer | 53 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Computer Science/ Mechanical; M.Sc | Bangalore
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defense services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 53 Posts
Trainee Engineer-I: 33 Posts
- Mechanical – 7
- Computer Science-5
- Electrical – 2
- Mechatronics – 2
Project Engineer-I: 20 Posts
- Computer Science-2
- Electro-optics: 2
Experience: 6 months to 2 years
- Project Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Job Location: Bangalore
Trainee/ Project Engineer-I:
Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Computer Science/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute or M.Sc in Electro Optics/ Photo Optics with 1st class.
Experience: For Trainee Engineer minimum 6 months post qualification experience in the relevant field and for Project Engineer minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field as on 01-01-2021.
Upper Age Limit:
- Trainee Engineer 25 years as as on 01-01-2021
- Project Engineer: 28 years as as on 01-01-2021
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience and interview
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer Rs.200/-
- Project Engineer : Rs.500/-
Note: BEL Recruitment 2021: No fees for candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the fee through SBI Collect.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer on or before 17th February 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here