Bentley Systems Recruitment Drive 2021 | Cloud Operations Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Pune
About Bentley Systems:
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.
Company: Bentley Systems
Job Location: Pune
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Cloud Operations engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Bentley Systems Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (or related) OR minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Technical Service Delivery. Experience in administering Bentley server products such as ProjectWise or AssetWise a plus.
Bentley is seeking a Cloud Operations Engineer to become a valued member of our Cloud Operations Team. As a member of the Cloud Operations Team, reporting to the Cloud Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting existing user application deployments with the Bentley Managed Services environments. Supporting our users requests for changes, issues and enhancements within these environments to ensure service is maintained to a high standard.
- Supports operations teams in troubleshooting and remediating issues with various cloud services provided by Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Works to completion support issues in support of Bentley Managed Services users and customers.
- Supports existing user application deployments and environments for Bentley Managed Application Services users around Bentley’s ProjectWise software.
- Can Innovate and develop various automation and processes to complete tasks and assignments were seen fit.
- Provide updates around inquiries to colleagues and external users of services via the incident response system.
- Troubleshoot and remedy Infrastructure as a Service issues with various virtualized operating systems.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis for issues as required
- Participate in an on-call rotation for afterhours critical response as needed
- Interface with other Bentley teams to help remediate issues on behalf of our users
- Other duties as assigned by management
Skills and Requirements :
- Good foundational understanding of Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services offerings.
- Knowledge and expertise around Bentley Systems applications like ProjectWise a major plus.
- Good understanding of operating systems such as Windows Server and Linux based distributions.
- General understanding of traditional three tier application architectures is desired.
- Some knowledge of database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server a plus.
- Windows PowerShell scripting language knowledge a plus.
- Python, Golang, or other development language knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work tasks/assignments through a ticketing system.
- Solid analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Great work ethic, drive, and willingness to try something new.
How to Apply for Bentley Systems Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Cloud Operations Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here