Blackboard Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/IT | Chennai
Blackboard Inc. is an American educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Reston, VA. It is known for Blackboard Learn, a learning management system.
As of January 2014, its software and services are used by approximately 17,000 schools and organizations in 100 countries. Seventy-five percent of US colleges and universities and more than half of K–12 districts in the United States use its products and services, and 80 percent of the world’s top academic institutions reportedly use Blackboard tools, according to Times Higher Education Reputation Ranking.
Blackboard’s services include: managed hosting, platform consulting, enterprise consulting, online program management, training and student services.
Blackboard Student Services provides management services for student admissions and enrollment, financial aid, and student accounts and retention. It also provides IT and helpdesk support to students and faculty for learning management systems
Company Website: https://www.blackboard.com/
Job Location: Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experience/ Fresher
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Blackboard Recruitment 2021:
- Graduate in Computers Engineering
- Freshers/ Experience
We’re looking for an Associate Software Engineer to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
- Any experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Exposure to web application development and SQL databases
- Exposure to OOD/OOP, data structure, and algorithm analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills in large, scalable, complicated systems
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with single-page applications, Node, jQuery, React, etc.
- Experience with REST APIs, Spring framework, microservices, etc.
- Experience with performance tuning against large, scalable, cloud-hosted services
- Ability to pick up new technologies and frameworks
How to Apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Blackboard Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here