Blackboard Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate UX Designer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2019-2021 Batch | Chennai
Blackboard is a leading EdTech company serving higher education, K-12, business and government clients around the world. We connect a deep understanding of education with the power of technology to continuously push the boundaries of learning.
We are proud supporters of the Standards First Pledge. As part of a community that is committed to make open standards the first and primary choice for education technology integrations, we are advocates for standards based integrations. We believe that achieving and promoting official product certification to open standards enables a better EdTech ecosystem and community and believe in fair and open business practices for suppliers. This is a cause we are passionate about and have taken the Standards First pledge to confirm our support.
Company Website: https://www.blackboard.com/
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Associate UX Designer
Eligibility Criteria for Blackboard Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant degree
- 0-2 years of experience
We’re looking for an Associate UI/UX Designer to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
- As an Associate UI/UX Designer on our team, you will be responsible for building visual design explorations, comps, interactive simulations, and product specifications based on users’ behaviors, needs, and use-cases. You will work with other UXD colleagues and Blackboard partners to produce and ship products, as well as work within existing brand guidelines while also having the opportunity to evolve these guidelines in new ways.
- 0-2+ years’ experience within a UX Design related area
- Working knowledge of design practice, disciplines, and principles
- Experience with industry-standard Design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, or other prototyping tools
- Strong collaborator with ability to receive and incorporate critique from peers and stakeholders as well as provide meaningful feedback
- Outstanding body of work that incorporates design-thinking (or similar) methodologies where people are the center of the solution (portfolio needed for review)
- Ability to handle multiple design projects at different stages of delivery simultaneously without sacrificing quality
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Comfortable participating in projects where acting as a leader might be required
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Highly organized, motivated, and efficient
- Hybrid interaction and visual designer
- Ability to maintain high standards of accountability, owning responsibility around design decisions, timelines, and quality
How to Apply for Blackboard Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate UX Designer online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get further intimation regarding selection.
Blackboard Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here