Boeing Recruitment 2021 | Boeing Hiring Freshers | Karnataka |0-4 Yrs|Associate Software Engineer
About Company: At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Company Name: Boeing
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: 0-4 Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Job Description For Boeing Recruitment 2021:
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team is currently looking for Flight Domain-Navigation Solutions Associate Software Engineer – UI Developer to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team, which develops software applications and products that create direct value to its customers. We provide re-vamped work environments focused on delivering data-driven solutions at a rapidly increased pace over traditional development. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team who are excited to use the latest in software technologies for modern web and mobile application development. Through our products we deliver innovative solutions to our global customer base at an accelerated pace.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approach Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Primary Skills For Boeing Recruitment 2021:
- Front End web development experience in Angular
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture
- Azure cloud experience
- Must be able to develop reusable components
- Knowledge in writing testable, scalable, flexible, robust and efficient applications
- Must write unit test cases
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, PostGIS, ArcGIS, QGIS, NoSQL
- Knowledge on Container-based approach with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
Secondary Skills For Boeing Recruitment 2021:
- Java, Data integration service with REST API, Session and Exception Handler, JSON and XML
- Knowledge in the Architecting, Designing and Developing full stack modules and components
- Springboot, Spring MVC, Spring JPA, Spring Security
- Experience in designing REST API based applications
- Experience with Python
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Certification in Azure cloud
- Knowledge on DO-200, DO-272
- Knowledge of Aviation domain, Arinc 424, AMDB, Navigation databases, Weather
- Agile (BDD with JUnit and Code repositories in Git – with feature branch based development CI/CD)
- Knowledge on Standards for Processing Aeronautical Data
- Knowledge on Aerodrome Mapping Information
- Knowledge on Airspace domain
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor/ Master) and typically 0 to 3 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Recruitment 2021: