Bosch Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer(Research)-Numerical Methods | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS-Mechanical/ Aerospace; M.Sc-Physics | Bangalore
The Corporate Research division of Robert Bosch has over 1700 associates worldwide, who specialize in delivering the next generation breakthroughs in technology. Some of the areas of research include software intensive systems, artificial intelligence, robotics, computer vision, human computer interaction, energy, materials, production technology and software engineering. This research is the foundation for Bosch’s innovations that pave the way for the technologies of tomorrow that will shape our lives. We collaborate with top researchers at leading research institutes and universities all over the world in order to retain our competitiveness. We rely on our global network of Bosch research locations in Germany, USA, India, Singapore, China, Japan and Russia to achieve this goal.
Company Website: https://www.bosch.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Software Engineer(Research)-Numerical Methods
Eligibility Criteria for Bosch Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Mechanical, Mechatronics or Aerospace(MS/M.Tech/B.Tech), Physics (MSc) from reputed Indian institutes (NITs, IITs, IIITs, IISc, etc.) or from reputed international institutes with good track record.
The Robert Bosch Research and Technology Center, Bangalore is seeking highly creative & motivated students as research engineers in the group Numerical Methods and Algorithms for Real-time Systems. The research group focuses on researching state-of the-art algorithms to impart machine intelligence in real-time Bosch products and embedded applications. You will work as part of a talented and diverse research team. You will be among the first to see and use this technology to solve real problems in ways never attempted by others. The ideal candidate should be open to tackling challenging research problems, possess good coding skills, take initiative to work in international teams and possess development/implementation skills to accomplish the proof of concept.
- Knowledge on numerical methods for modelling and simulation
- Knowledge on optimization methods
- Familiarity with statistical methods, data analysis, design of experiments
- Proficient in programming languages: Python, C/C++, Matlab
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of code performance optimization
- Experience in system identification
- Conference/Journal publications or Research internship
How to Apply for Bosch Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Software Engineer(Research)-Numerical Methods through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Bosch Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here