BYJUS Off Campus Drive 2021 | Frontend Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Think and Learn Pvt Ltd
BYJUS Off Campus Drive 2021:- Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India’s largest technology based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet and Tablet. The Bangalore based company runs the iconic brand BYJU’s Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India.
Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes.
Company Website: www.byjus.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Frontend
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria For BYJU’S Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Proficient in ReactJS.
- Good Exposure in AngularJS and VueJS.
- Solid understanding of web markup and SEO Principles.
- Good understanding of module bundling tools like web packs.
- The ability to go deep, but also appreciate the challenge of going broad.
- Solid understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability.
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces the right tech/tools for a given job.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Strong desire to learn and grow, with intelligence & adaptability while building the best in class systems
- Strong flair for effective communication and collaboration – you know when to push on and when to step back.
- An ability to have fun while working on the hardest problems.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes
- As an Engineering Manager – Web, you will help define and architect products, algorithms, and data systems that deeply integrate core software and services to drive innovations. You will obsess over data, metrics, algorithms, mechanisms, and incentives that unlock innovation and scalability opportunities for the digital test-prep business unit of BYJU’s. This role is inherently cross-functional, working with core software systems across the company.
- Writes high-quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
Apply Link For BYJUS Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here