Capgemini Pooled Campus Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2021 Batch | PAN India
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations. We create opportunities for our colleagues to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our +50-year growth story is built upon the workforce of the future, and we enable our talent to excel in their careers by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling
Company Website: https://www.capgemini.com/in-en/
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Pooled Campus Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates graduating in 2021/graduated in 2021
- Qualification – MCA, BE/BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME/MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science
- Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ME/MTech
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement bond
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate should not take more than 4 years to complete BE/ BTech
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment/selection process
- Entire selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
- Technical Assessment Pseudocode
- MCQ based English Communication Test
- Game Based Aptitude Test
- Behavirioal Competiency Profiling
- Technical & HR Interview
- Interview will be conducted through virtual mode.
How to Apply for Capgemini Pooled Campus Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Engineer through online mode on or before 15th October 2021.
Capgemini Pooled Campus Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here