Cisco Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Intern-Information Security Engineer | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT/ IS | Bangalore
Cisco helps seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships, working together to identify our customers’ needs and provide solutions that fuel their success.
We have preserved this keen focus on solving business challenges since our founding in 1984. Len Bosack and wife Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices, but technological shortcomings did not allow such communication. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols, and as a result of solving their challenge, the multiprotocol router was born.
Company Website: https://www.cisco.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Role: Information Security Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
In Cisco IT, we have a unique opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we create!We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational perfection.We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and productivity gains for enterprise growth and success.
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation/integration and operations of new tools, systems or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver or provide updates to business processes and operations on Enterprise Security related products and capabilities.
- Specify, build, maintain and support Enterprise Security products/capabilities. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies, and supports operating systems, platforms, directory services, authentication services and software services.
- Focused on configuring, installing, upgrading, monitoring, and scripting of existing Enterprise Security platforms/capabilities and applications (3rd party, home-grown, on-prem, cloud, etc.) to get the desired performance required.
- Working Knowledge on Java/J2EE technology with exposure to frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate would be an added advantage
- Exposure to any cloud technologies ( AWS / Azure / GCP) would be a plus
- Bonus – github/gitlab/stackoverflow profile and OSS contributions, publications etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in general security concepts like Cyber Security, Directory Services, Authentication Services, Security Intelligence, Forensics etc..
- Familiar with general networking capabilities like IP Address Management, Routing, Switching, Gateways, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, etc..
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
How to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Information Security Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here