CMTI Recruitment 2021 | www.cmti-india.net | Project Fellows/ Project Assistant | 13 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | Last Date: 29th January 2021
Company: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
CMTI is an R & D organization focusing its efforts mainly on harnessing know-how in the manufacturing technology sector to practical purposes and assisting technological growth in the country. CMTI has the role of being a Catalyst and a Key Player in manufacturing technology growth in the country.
The establishment of Central Machine Tool Institute at Bengaluru in the 1960’s by the Government of India was a major event in the history of the Indian Machine Tool Industry. The Institute changed its name to Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) in 1992 in tune with its current role in the manufacturing scenario in which the machine tool has become just a part of the entire gamut of concerns in the productive endeavors of the manufacturing industries.
Official Website: www.cmti-india.net
Positions: Project Fellows, Project Assistant
Total Vacancies: 13
- Project Assistant-I: 1 Post
- Project Fellow-I: 2 Posts
- Project Fellow-II: 10 Posts
- Project Assistant-I: Rs.18,000/- PM
- Project Fellow-I: Rs.25,000/- Rs.28,000/- PM
- Project Fellow-II: Rs.30,000 – Rs.32,000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Eligibility Criteria for CMTI Recruitment 2021:
- First Class ITI Electrical Engineering.
- First class BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum one year Experience OR
- First Class ME/ M.Tech in Mechatronics OR
- First Class BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 2 year experience in Manufacturing. OR
- First Class BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 2 years experience in front end and back end development. OR
- First class BE/ B.Tech with ME/ M.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering with 2 years of experience. OR
- First Year ME/ M.Tech (Embedded Systems, Instrumentation, Control Systems, Mechatronics) with a minimum of 1 year of experience. OR
- First class BE/ B.Tech in ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ IE with a minimum of 2 Years’ Experience. OR
- First class ME/ M.Tech in Drives and Control with a minimum of 1 year of experience
Selection Process for CMTI Recruitment:
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the interview.
- For shortlisted candidates, the interview may be held through personal / video conference (VC) / any other modes
How to Apply for CMTI Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates mail the application in PDF as well as Word format along with your CV/ Resume and certificates to [email protected] on or before 29th January 2021