Cyient Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Apprentice | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc – CSE/ IT/ Electronics | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Noida
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Company Website: https://www.cyient.com/
Job Location: Warangal
Salary : Rs.1,50,000/-PA
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Trainee Apprentice
Eligibility Criteria for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
- Basic understanding of digital maps.
- Understanding structural data such as text logs, spread sheets information, PDFs Images etc.
- Quickly learn any client application, IP Tools and MS Office.
- Creates/Modifies or update geospatial based network data as per client guidelines
- INR 1,50,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 11,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 12,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,000 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,000 after completion of 12 months
Potential Career Path:
- Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee
- After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as subject matter expert
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need of additional work on weekends based on project demand
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 weeks is a must and work from home given on successful completion of training
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from office
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- AADHAAR card PAN card
Skills & ExperienceMicrosoft Office, Proactive communication skills., Project Coordination
How to Apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Trainee Apprentice through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Cyient Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here