Dell Recruitment 2021 | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Dell India
Dell Recruitment 2021: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Technical Support Engineer I
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering
- As a Technical Support Engineer, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Resolve customer-reported issues while working closely with other multi-functional teams
- Provide feedback to Engineering for improving product quality and reliability
- Determine priority levels while negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner and treated with the highest degree of respect
- Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
Requirements For Dell Recruitment 2021:
- 2 to 5 years of related experience
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
- Ability to take on shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities
Apply Link: Click Here