Duck Creek Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Associate Support Engineer | BE / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; BCA / MCA | 2018 – 2019 Batch | Mumbai
About Duckcreek Technologies :
We create technology solutions that the insurance world has never seen – but really needs. With offices around the globe, our inclusive, innovative teams collaborate with our clients, empowering them to reimagine and evolve the insurance industry. Explore how a career with us can enable your future to be Made on Duck Creek.
Company: Duck Creek Technologies
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experienced (2018 – 2019 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Associate Support Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Duck Creek Technologies Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education level, or its foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Information and Technology and Computer Engineering, or a related engineering/computer field.
- Minimum of 1 year of related professional experience.
The Associate Support Engineer is a Member of the Monitoring Operations Team, and is responsible for systems monitoring and administration of Azure Cloud infrastructure and Duckcreek Applications.
Job Responsibilities for Duck Creek Technologies Recruitment 2021:
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting application/ infrastructure problems using Dynatrace SaaS/ SolarWinds based solutions.
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly checks in production and preprod environments.
- Develop custom dashboards for SLA reporting.
- Cloud application monitoring on Azure, AWS.
- Provides periodic off-hours on-call support for production and preprod environments.
- Works closely with monitoring team leads to create/ update monitoring documents & assist with overall monitoring project deliverables as needed.
- Participates in projects in a fast-paced environment, independently or within a team
Job Requirements for Duck Creek Technologies Recruitment 2021:
- Works closely with peers in project or assigned tasks to meet group and departmental goals and improve processes and practices
- Excellent communication skills.
- Escalates operational issues to team leads if needed
- Responsible for delivering superior value and client service
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Experience in Application performance management framework.
- Experience in trouble shooting out of memory issues & analyzing memory dumps, garbage collection and event/ application logs.
- Experience supporting Windows and Linux systems running in Azure.
- Experience in process improvement and documentation.
- Experience in Insurance Industry preferred.
Skills and Requirements:
- Working knowledge of client trouble shooting with APM tools.
- General knowledge of virtualization, azure cloud computing.
- Ability to learn new tool and assist in creation of best practices.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Good writing skills to document plans and process
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Able to build strong partnership with business partners and the project teams
- Works well with people who have diverse abilities, experiences, and perspectives
- Approaches opportunities and issues with an optimistic, action-oriented, and solution-based approach
- Aware of ITIL v3 process & ITIL v4 practices.
How to Apply for Duck Creek Technologies Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate Support Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Duck Creek Technologies Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here