DXC Technology Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Professional – Application Delivery | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; B.Sc/ BCA | Chennai
Company: DXC Technology
DXC Technology Recruitment 2021:- DXC Technology is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Company Website: www.dxc.technology
Positions: Associate Professional – Application Delivery
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with computer systems and their use
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery.
- Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Basic project management skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
How to Apply for Cognizant DXC Technology Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply DXC Technology Recruitment 2021 online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here