Fico Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Cyber Security-Engineer 2 | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc-CSE/ IT;BCA | 2018-2020 Batch | Bangalore
At FICO we believe that the true power of prescriptive analytics – the combination of predictive science, decision rules and optimization – to create an action based on data insights is only valuable to a business if it’s delivered to a customer or a customer engagement in real time. Analytics becomes Decision Management when it delights or enhances a customer relationship.
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Company Website: https://www.fico.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Cyber Security-Engineer 2
Eligibility Criteria for Fico Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor degree in a computer science or technology-related field preferred.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience
- Triage and provide remediation recommendations for security issues
- Work with Security team members to build and maintain security features
- Work with other development teams to ensure that they make safe architectural and implementation choices
- Constantly poke and abuse our software to find bugs before attackers do
- Provide Expert Technical Guidance and hands on validation of secure development solutions
- Collaborate with engineers, consultants and leadership to address security risks and provide mitigation recommendations within the SDLC.
- Perform hands on security testing of products and services to proactively discover risk and track them to resolution.
- Perform validation of security controls to insure adherence with compliance and industry best practices.
- Understand, balance and communicate business risk with security risk.
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and reflect appropriate level of judgment as it pertains to security.
- Ability to understand business requirements and apply security without adversely affecting the desired functionality.
- Includes keeping better communication with other engineers, consultants and leadership in order to conduct other job duties in the above as a team.
- Be the SME for Application security process and help AppSec team members to complete the tasks assigned to them.
Skills and Requirements:
- Firm understanding of enterprise class application architectures that are highly scalable and reliable and the ability to secure them.
- Experience with multiple languages such as Java, C++, PHP, etc. and understand how to detect and remedy related security issues such as OWASP top 10.
- Ability to scale security within the SDLC by automation using tools sets such as source code analyzers, vulnerability scanners, configuration validation, and similar techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey security needs to developers, peers and leadership.
- Solid foundation in application security.
How to Apply for Fico Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Cyber Security-Engineer 2 through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Fico Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here