Flex Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – IT | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Flex Ltd. is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services, original design manufacturer company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers.
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
Company Website: https://flex.com/
Job Location: Pune
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Associate Engineer – IT
Eligibility Criteria for Flex Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Overall 0-2 years of experience in a techno-functional roles or development/reporting tools
- Proficient in SQL skills with the ability to understand relational data models.
- Exhibit enthusiasm in learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of basic finance will be an added advantage.
The Associate Engineer – IT will be based in Pune.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Creating solutions to address Finance/Treasury functional needs.
- Build ETL, reports, API Integrations and dashboards with strong problem-solving knowledge on Databases like Oracle, Teradata & SQL.
- Contribute to application development projects as assigned.
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team.
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates / modifications.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics.
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Skills and Requirements:
- ETL Tools – SSIS/Informatica
- Reporting – MSTR/SSRS
- Visualizations – ThoughtSpot/Tableau
- Databases – Oracle/MSSQL
How to Apply for Flex Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate Engineer – IT through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Flex Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here