GE Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech-CSE | 2017-2020 Batch | Bangalore
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Company Website: https://www.ge.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experience (2017-2019 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for GE Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- 2+Years of Experience
As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. As an expert, you will be involved in software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Write codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance.
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice.
- You should have 2 + years of experience with Core Java, Angular, Java Script, FullStack development in Linux environment.
- Experience with modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)Comfortable in building standalone desktop applications.
Skills and Requirements:
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
How to Apply for GE Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Software Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
GE Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here