General Motors Recruitment 2021 | Senior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Maths/ Statistics | Bangalore
Company: General Motors
General Motors (GM), in full General Motors Company, formerly General Motors Corporation, American corporation that was the world’s largest motor-vehicle manufacturer for much of the 20th and early 21st centuries. It operates manufacturing and assembly plants and distribution centres throughout the United States, Canada, and many other countries. The company’s major products include automobiles and trucks, automotive components, and engines, and it is also engaged in financial services. GM’s headquarters are in Detroit.
Company Website: www.gm.com
Positions: Senior Engineer/ Lead Engineer – ME Automation
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for General Motors Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Engineering or related field. Or Specialization in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, information technology.
- Experience in Manufacturing Engineering processes, Industrial Engineering, Plant Floors Systems knowledge will be added advantage
- Flair for handling data & identifying useful information in data sets to suggest conclusions that support decision making.
- 5-10+ years’ experience in related field.
- Propose and implement high-impact data and analytic solutions that address business challenges across a variety of manufacturing business units
- Plan and execute projects, including direction and oversight of technical work of associate Data Scientists
- Work with diverse technical teams and provide data and analytic oversight to ensure project deliverables fulfill business needs and timingIdentify long-term technical innovations and collaborate with the Advanced Analytics Center of Expertise
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Develop intelligent algorithms capable of learning, analyzing and predicting future events.
- Support critical business operations and decision making through creation of high quality and automated reports, business intelligence and business process visualization.
- Collaborate with business, IT, and analytics community to capture, prioritize, and document data analytic requirements and drive measurable results.
- Understand business requirements and write user stories and framework for IT development team in agile project environment.
- Develop Proof of Concept for novel and complex data processing methods.
- Propose solutions and strategies to address business challenges and drive business impact.
- Analyze large amounts of data and determine the meaning of trends and patterns to improve and streamline the business processes.
- Apply Data Science and Modeling techniques to drive data driven decision making and solve complex business problems:
- Create breakthrough solutions, performing exploratory and targeted data analyses
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Analyze large amounts of diverse information to discover trends and patterns
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Monitor and sustain model effectiveness
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present complex information using data visualization techniques
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Proven experience developing, deploying and monitoring performance of large analytic data sets and machine learning based models
- Experience utilizing Big Data Tools and Databases: Hadoop, Teradata, Spark, Kafka, Advanced SQL and NoSQL including Postgres and Cassandra
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, SAS, or MatLab.
- Experience building AI models in platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano.
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java or R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Rigorous, analytical and creative mind. Must be pro-active, good listener and have a team spirit.
- Strong Communication with the ability to distill complex subjects to a wider audience.
- Excellent Collaboration & ability to build relationships.
- Process Driven mindset.
- Excellent Agile Project Management skills.
- Ability to learn on the fly.
- Go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects at once without sacrificing quality
- Strong listening and communications skills
- Highly collaborative work style
- Ability to evaluate the big picture and solve business problems rather than focusing solely on metrics
- Safety Conscious, Customer Focus
- Innovative, Connects the Group to the Outside World
- Practices Self – Development, Develops Others
- Collaboration and Teamwork, Builds Relationships, Encourage and Motivates Others to High Performance
- Communicates Powerfully & Prolifically, Takes Initiative
- Technical/Professional Expertise, Solves Problems and Analyzes Issues
- Displays High Integrity and Honesty, Drive for Results, Managerial Courage
How to Apply for General Motors Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here