Global Foundries Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Yield Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
About Global Foundries:-
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s leading specialty foundry.
We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth market segments.
GF provides a broad range of platforms and features with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GF has the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of clients across the globe.
We are changing the industry that’s changing the world.
Company Website: https://www.globalfoundries.com/
Company Name: Global Foundries
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Fresher (2017 – 2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Yield Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Global Foundries Recruitment 2021:
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./M.Tech. with 0-3 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid state device physics and submicron FET architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
- Basic knowledge of Statistics
- Scripting and coding skills (especially R and Python) are desirable
This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be responsible for electrical characterization, yield analysis, and production lots disposition to drive product yield, line yield and manufacturing operations.
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for process change review boards
- Candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity and metrology, and electrical parametric signals
- Support process module engineering activities through electrical test, inline metrology, and yield analysis to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
How to Apply for Global Foundries 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Yield Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Global Foundries Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here