Global Foundries Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Yield Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc-Electronics/ Electrical/ Applied Physics | 2016-2021 Batch | Bangalore
About Global Foundries:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company
Company Website: https://globalfoundries.com/
Company: Global Foundries
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Yield Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Global Foundries Recruitment Drive 2021:
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./M.Tech. with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology and devices
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and SPC methodology
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment (200mm/300mm) are strongly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be part of the integration team that develops and transfers new processes to the fab. The job purpose is to understand the key relationships between in-fab processing and yield/reliability impact to enable successful ramp of new processes to production.
- Develop custom or derivative processes to meet customer needs
- Run DOE to optimize process margins and determine process & ET specifications
- Monitor OOC, maintain good CPK for ET and monitor inline SPC parameters
- Identify and resolve process integration issues & ET related problems
- Identify yield opportunities and set preliminary yield targets
- Run prototype lots on new or derivative processes
- Liaise with Customer Engineers/Field Engineers to resolve customers’ technical & yield concerns
- Develop FMEA for Custom & Derivative processes
- Document relevant information of new / derivative processes.
- Support and Implement Process change requests
- Responsible for wafer quality to conform to product requirements and have the authority to stop shipment and stop production to correct quality problems
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
How to Apply for Global Foundries Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Yield Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Global Foundries Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here