GlobalFoundries Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Intern-Yield Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS-Electrical/ Electronics/ Applied Physics | 2016-2020 Batch | Bangalore
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s leading specialty foundry. We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth market segments. GF provides a broad range of platforms and features with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GF has the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of clients across the globe. We are changing the industry that’s changing the world.
Company Website: https://www.globalfoundries.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2016-2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Role: Intern- Yield Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for GlobalFoundries Recruitment Drive 2021:
- B.E./B.Tech. with 0-4 years or M.S./M.Tech. with 0-2 years of relevant experience in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES' India center at Bangalore, supporting 300mm wafer fabs in Malta, US. The candidate will be responsible for electrical characterization, yield analysis, and production lots disposition to drive product yield, line yield and manufacturing operations.
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for process change review boards
- Candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity and metrology, and electrical parametric signals
- Support process module engineering activities through electrical test, inline metrology, and yield analysis to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid state device physics and submicron FET architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge on Statistics is a plus
- Scripting and coding skills are desirable
- Candidates with hands on experience on electrical characterizations and related data analysis are preferred
- Basic understanding of semiconductor IC manufacturing processes with their impact on electrical parameters is preferred
How to Apply for GlobalFoundries Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Intern-Yield Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
GlobalFoundries Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here