HackerEarth Recruitment Drive 2021 | Software Development Engineer in Test | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
HackerEarth is an AI-powered, developer assessment software that helps in measuring a developer’s skills accurately through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessments that allows companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure a developer’s performance.
We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe including Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens, and more. We have assessed more than 1M candidates and support 35+ programming languages. We help recruiters to conduct assessments across 100+ different skills to hire the right candidate.
Additionally, HackerEarth has a community version of the product that is used by developers across the globe to assess their coding skills, become better at it, and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online contests/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 3M+ developers.
Company Website: https://www.hackerearth.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type: Experienced (1-3 years)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Role: Software Development Engineer in Test
Eligibility Criteria for HackerEarth Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 1-3 years of quality assurance experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of SDLC, STLC, WDLC and product lifecycles.
- Develop Automation using Selenium framework(Python & Java)
- Experience with a variety of types of testing, including regression, performance, stress, unit, integration, and security testing
- Experience in functional (manual & automation) and non-functional testing, prepare detailed test plan and strategy
- Hands-on experience doing load testing in a SQL environment
- Experience in API testing, Performance Testing tools, LoadRunner and JMeter is an advantage.
- Like a thumb rule of QA, everything starts in building a comprehensive test document, reporting and you should be the best at it.
- You identify gaps in the QA process and aim for the highest possible QA coverage although we know that 100% coverage is a moonshot. But you are brave enough to defy the ordinary and give it all you got.
- You establish tight work-relationships with Product management, Dev and Design teams to support a considerable coverage
- You love regression tests and campaign to do these tests on a periodic basis and own the hat of ensuring the performance of the product is at its optimum.
- Automate using tools like Selenium, debug on tools like Phabricator – you have the experience to set this up.
- You keep your documentation of QA metrics, limitations, reporting and tracking up-to-date.
How to Apply for HackerEarth Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of SDET through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
HackerEarth Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here