Hitachi Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer In Test | BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS-Computers | 2018-2020 Batch | Bangalore
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what’s now to what’s next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we’d love to hear from you.
Company Website: https://www.hitachi.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Software Development Engineer In Test
Eligibility Criteria for Hitachi Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering and relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
- 0-2 Years of Experience.
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
- Design, develop, qualify, and support scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system
- Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards
- Triage and document test failures, validate veracity of fixes and ensure new regression coverage as necessary
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in testing solutions and scalable distributed software
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for ensuring software quality
How to Apply for Hitachi Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Software Development Engineer In Test through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Hitachi Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here