HPE Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Intern-Graduate Program | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT/ Industrial Engineering; BA | Bangalore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers.Our Analytics and Data management group focuses on advisory & professional services and Premier & operational technology services to our customers for the entire range of HPE portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to deliver advanced solutions and services.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Company Website: https://www.hpe.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited Term
Role: Intern- Graduate Program
Eligibility Criteria for HPE Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Pursuing Bachelor in CSE/ IT / Industrial Engineering / Business Administration studies.
Consolidate all required Product Master Data requests for modelling in HPE IBP Global Master Data applications. Validate if Product Master Data requests fulfil demand, supply and manufacturing requirements and well aligned with BU’s business rules.Implement structured Product Master Data in Digital Cockpit.Ensure Data quality control on Product Data Management
- Actively Participate and contribute effectively in Master Data related projects as assigned and learn how to develop and implement structured Product Master Data in HPE’s Global Master Data applications.
- Understand Data quality control on Product Data Management.
- Drafting content related to the topics you are researching and the projects you are working on including reports, blog posts, and prototype proposals.
- Learn Communicating and coordinating effectively with business leaders, client partners and other team members from across Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent Academic Record
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Perform tasks meticulously and accurately
- Proficient in MS Excel (especially functions)
- Proven ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assume ownership of tasks, manage workload, and meet deadlines
How to Apply for HPE Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Intern-Graduate Program through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
HPE Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here