HPE Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Service Information Developer 1 | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT | 2018-2020 Batch | Hyderabad
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in Houston, Texas, United States. HPE was founded on November 1, 2015, in San Jose, California, as part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
The full name for the company is “Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company”, which drops the hyphen that previously existed between the “Hewlett” and “Packard” of the former Hewlett-Packard Company. The company is commonly referred to as “Hewlett Packard Enterprise” or by its initials “HPE”.
Company Website: https://www.hpe.com/
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2018-2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Service Information Developer 1
Eligibility Criteria for HPE Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry- level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Applies specialized knowledge to conceptualize, design, develop, unit-test, configure, and implement portions of new or enhanced (upgrades or conversions) business and technical software solutions through application of appropriate standard software development life cycle methodologies and processes. Interacts with the Client and project roles (e.g., Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Engineer) as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction.
Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned components. Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems. Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters. Prepares system documentation. Conforms to security and quality standards. Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#,VB.Net.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
How to Apply for HPE Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Service Information Developer 1 through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
HPE Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here