IDFC Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
In 2014, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) granted an in-principle approval to IDFC Limited to set up a new bank in the private sector. Following this, the IDFC Limited divested its infrastructure finance assets and liabilities to a new entity – IDFC Bank. The bank was launched through this demerger from IDFC Limited in November 2015.
IDFC Bank started operations in 19 October 2015. with 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. 15 branches are in settlements with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC bank has launched its 100th branch in Honnali, Karnataka in October 2017
In January 2018, Erstwhile IDFC Bank and Erstwhile Capital First announced a merger. Shareholders of Erstwhile Capital First were to be issued 13.9 shares of the merged entity for every 1 share of Erstwhile Capital First. Thus, IDFC FIRST Bank was founded as a new entity by the merger of Erstwhile IDFC Bank and Erstwhile Capital First on December 18, 2018.
Company Website: https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2018 – 2021 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time
Role: Data Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for IDFC Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
- 0-3 year experience.
Own and organize clean data using models for so that data may be available for various banking requirements and resolving critical business-challenges; given the data from various sources that the bank receives to make sense of it; and to maintain a seamless data lake. Drive execution of technical and architectural decisions made by data leads and ensure deployment of right practices. Populate data platforms, build ETL pipelines and diagnosis of existing architecture from a data engineering perspective.
- Design effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating business operations, applications, and programming.
- Ensure database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations, including regulatory aspects.
- Install information systems to guarantee bank wide functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and reports for senior stakeholders.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Create methods for compliance of data architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Proactive data lake solutions foreseeing further business challenges.
Skills and Requirements:
The desired candidate must have experience with :-
- Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, RDBMS, Redshift, Teradata, Cloud data management, ETL, Python, Kafka
- Knowledge in Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Governance, Data Security, Metadata Management, MDM, Data Archival and Data Migration strategies using appropriate tools
- Preferable hands-on experience of implementing scalable data platforms dealing with streaming and static data for large and complex organizations.
- Good knowledge of data model design techniques including OLTP and Dimensional Modelling
How to Apply for IDFC Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Data Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get further intimation regarding selection.
IDFC Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here