IDFC Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Senior Developer-API | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/IT | 2017-2020 Batch | Bangalore
In 2014, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) granted an in-principle approval to IDFC Limited to set up a new bank in the private sector. Following this, the IDFC Limited divested its infrastructure finance assets and liabilities to a new entity – IDFC Bank. The bank was launched through this demerger from IDFC Limited in November 2015.
IDFC Bank started operations in 19 October 2015. with 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. 15 branches are in settlements with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC bank has launched its 100th branch in Honnali, Karnataka in October 2017
In January 2018, Erstwhile IDFC Bank and Erstwhile Capital First announced a merger. Shareholders of Erstwhile Capital First were to be issued 13.9 shares of the merged entity for every 1 share of Erstwhile Capital First. Thus, IDFC FIRST Bank was founded as a new entity by the merger of Erstwhile IDFC Bank and Erstwhile Capital First on December 18, 2018.
Company Website: https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2017-2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time
Role: Senior Developer-API
Eligibility Criteria for IDFC Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
- 0-3 year experience.
API Developer works with the Technology Delivery Managers, Business Units, Enterprise / Solution Architects and vendor partners to implement API solutions in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The Developer builds and maintains integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations. The individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middle ware systems from the ground up
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
Skills and Requirements:
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
How to Apply for IDFC Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Senior Developer-API through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
IDFC Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here