Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online | Freshers | NCC Special Entry Scheme (49th Course) [April 2021] Men & Women | 55 Posts | Any Degree | Last Date: 28th January 2021
Company: Indian Army
Indian Army Recruitment 2021: The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honor.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
Company Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Positions: NCC Special Entry Scheme [49th Course] [April 2021] – Men & Women
Salary: Rs. 56,100/- PM
Job Location: Across India
No of Vacancies: 55 Posts
- NCC (Men): 50 Posts
- NCC (Women): 5 Posts
- Candidates must complete a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks. Candidates who are studying in the final year with possession of their qualification on or before 1st April 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- NCC Service: Candidates Should have served for a minimum of three academic years (w.e.f 22 Feb 2013 to onwards till date)/ two years (23 May 2008 till 21 Feb 2013) in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Between 19 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut-off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, and Interviewing Officer.
- Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear
Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
- The duration of this SSB interview is five days. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
How To Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible unmarried male and female candidates can apply for this position online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered). Fill the online registration form from 30th December 2020 to 28th January 2021.
For More Details on Indian Army Recruitment : Click Here