Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | SSC (Tech) Officers | SSC(T)-57 & SSCW(T)-28 | 191 Posts | BE/ B.Tech-All Engineering Streams | Across India | Last Date: 23rd June 2021
About Indian Army:
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
Company Website: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Company: Indian Army
Job Location: Across India
Salary : Rs. 56,100/- PM
Employment Type:– Full Time ,Permanent
Role: SSC Officers
No of Vacancies: Total 191 Posts
For SSC(Tech)-175 Men and SSCW(Tech)-28: 14 Posts
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream (AICTE appd)||Men||Women|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg (Structural Engg), Structural Engg||60||05|
|Aeronautical||Aeronautical Engg, Avionics Engineering||06||01|
|Computer Sc & Engg /|
/ Information Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc
|Computer Engg , Computer Science,|
Computer Science Engg , Computer Science & Engg , Information Science & Engg
|Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engg|
(Electronics & Power), Power System
Engg , Electrical & Electronics Engg
|Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg|
Telecommunication Engg , Electronics &Communication Engg , Electronics &Electrical Communication Engg
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives||2||–|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg , Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg , Mechanical & Automation Engg||5||01|
|Micro Electronics & Micro Wave||03||–|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering||04||–|
|Industrial engineering||Industrial Engineering||06||–|
|Opto Electronics, Fibre Optics, Biotechnology, Ballistics Engineering, Rubber, Chemical, Laser Technology||14||–|
For Widows of Defense Personnel only: 2 Posts
|SSC(W) (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC)||01||Graduate in any stream|
|SSC(W) Tech||01||BE/ B.Tech in any tech stream|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women:
- Between 20 to 27 years as on 01-10-2021
For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech):
- A maximum of 35 years on 01-04-2021.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear
Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible unmarried male and female candidates can apply for this position online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered). Fill the online registration form from 25th May 2021 to 23rd June 2021
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here