IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2021 | Assistant Manager – Internal Audit | CA | Gurgaon
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
It is also the largest individual Asian low-cast Carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 6.4 crore (64 million) passengers carried in financial year 2018–19. The airline operates 1,500 flights everyday to 87 destinations – 63 domestic and 24 international.It has its primary hub at IGI Airport, Delhi
Company Website: https://www.goindigo.in/
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experienced (2-4 years)
Employment Type:– Full Time , limited Term
Role: Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
Eligibility Criteria for IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Qualified CA with over 2 years of relevant experience.
Ability to work with minimum supervision and Independently for the corporate internal audit work which will include:
- Monitoring and managing the outsourced internal audit activities.
- Discussion with process owners on the internal audit observations.
- Preparation and monitoring of the risk mitigation plans.
- Review and audit of the key and critical processes in corporate.
- Responsible for carrying out the projects, and ability to work with across functional teams.
- Ability to carry out the financial and operational audits.
- Maintaining risk registers for the finance and operating function.
- Management review of the internal financial controls compliance.
- Responsible for the overall IFC framework.
- Creating risk scenarios and mitigation plans for the new processes.
- Performing process walk through, test of controls and develop and enhance process narratives
- Drafting Audit query memorandums and discussing the same with user Departmental heads.
- Preparation of audit reports highlighting Audit findings and recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with operations team to discuss the Audit findings and develop action plans to resolve identified gaps.
- Tracking open audit issues for effective implementation on due date as agreed by process owners
How to Apply for IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Assistant manager through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here