IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate JTO PPG | B.Tech-Aeronautical | 2018-2020 Batch | Gurgaon
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
It is also the largest individual Asian low-cast Carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 6.4 crore (64 million) passengers carried in financial year 2018–19. The airline operates 1,500 flights everyday to 87 destinations – 63 domestic and 24 international.It has its primary hub at IGI Airport, Delhi
Company Website: https://www.goindigo.in/
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , limited Term
Role: Associate JTO PPG
Eligibility Criteria for IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelors engineering in Aeronautical.
- Min. 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- 0-2 Years of Experience
- Familiarise with basic types of Engines / APUs being used by IGO.
- Familiarisation of Engine part/ component names, documents, forms, contracts being used in PPG.
- Familiarise with AMOS and understanding various modules and data extraction.
- Engine receiving in AMOS
- Open work orders for action and its closure raised by PPG
- Scrutinizing shop visit report to meet end of lease requirements
- Uploading the Data of Engine Fan blade (Position & moment Weight) in AMOS for each engine
- Preparing Documents for Bi-Annual Lessor Review:
- Maintaining Status of SMR (Schedule Maintenance Report) Sheet.
- Preparing Monthly De-rate Statement Lessor wise.
- To have knowledge on the Engineering Set Up and Organisation structure, Indigo culture and values
How to Apply for IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate JTO PPG through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here