Infobip Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Junior Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MS/ ME/ M.Tech-CSE/ IS | 2020-2021 Batch | Pune
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 65 offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Company Website: https://www.infobip.com/
Job Location: Pune
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Graduate Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Infobip Recruitment Drive 2021:
- BE/B.Tech/MS/MTech/M.E (Only CS OR IS) Batch 2020/2021
- Minimum 7.5 CGPA and above with no active back logs
Our use case is specific. We are solving complex problems for global brands. We avoid big release dates and deploy to production when you finish a task in your sprint. It is an in-house developed product so there is no contract forcing you to guerilla develop something and troubleshoot later.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, dealing with challenges of large architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing…) that sends over 400 million messages daily.
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested for bugs and reviewed before going into production.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
Skills and Requirements:
- You should have good knowledge of Java 8 (or above) & Spring Boot development.
- Good understanding of object-oriented principles, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good understanding of RESTful services.
- Curiosity to learn and apply the knowledge of databases and data management tools like MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Hazelcast, Kafka or other.
- Interested in working on Cloud deployment and Microservices based architecture.
- Learning and using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Maven, Canary or similar
- Ready to adopt, implement or propose new technologies.
How to Apply for Infobip Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Junior Software Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Infobip Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here