Informatica Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/IT; MCA | 2018-2019 Batch | Bangalore
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you’ll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
Company Website: https://www.informatica.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experienced (2018 – 2019 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Informatica Recruitment 2021:
- BE/Btech, ME/Mtech (CS, IS/IT), MCA, M. Sc(CS) from 2018 and 2019 Batch with 65% and above in throughout in their academics
Informatica is looking for Associate Software Engineers to join our Global Customer Support team. In this role, you will use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure. You would also get opportunities to work with other Principal Lead engineers to ensure operational efficiency.
Job Responsibilities for Informatica Recruitment 2021:
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
Job Requirements for Informatica Recruitment 2021:
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
- Thriving in a fast-paced support environment, you’ll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica’s flagship products like Power Center, Data Quality, Data Archive, Test Data Management, Persistent/Dynamic Data Masking and its peripheries like various databases along with different Operating Systems etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Must possess analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- Strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- Possess good communication, customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
Work Timings: Work timing would be in night shift. The timing will be 8:00 pm to 5 am IST (Indian standard time)
How to Apply for Informatica Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Informatica Recruitment 2021 Apply Link:Click Here