Informatica Recruitment 2021 | C++ Application Developer | BS-Computers/ MCA | 2016-1019 Batch | Bangalore
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers.
Company Website: https://www.informatica.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Experience (2016-2019 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: C++ Application Developer
Eligibility Criteria for Informatica Recruitment 2021:
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; advanced degree preferred
- Experience: 1-3 years
We are looking to hire an engineer who has worked on developing large scale data management or database products. One who has advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that will allow one to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. One who can communicate effectively with geographically separated team members and drive problems to solution. You relish the opportunity to work on building optimizations that improve data processing performance across different use cases that include batch, request/response and real-time systems.
- Facilitating the collaboration and engagement between senior members of the team to ensure sound design and implementation of key functionality areas for the product
- Incubating and designing the next generation platform for complex heterogeneous systems and applications involving cutting edge technologies.
- Working closely with architects and development and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize features
- Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Participating in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Mentoring junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions
- Ensures high quality of all development work; follows development process without guidance, but with reviews.
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- Takes ownership and responsibility, keeps management well-informed.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team.
- Guides own work to timely and complete conclusions.
- Organizes own activities reliably; during critical time periods, works hard to achieve tasks.
- Leading and driving the delivery and architecture for significantly large functional areas in the product
- Taking ownership for features in the platform that cut across multiple product groups
- Designing, implementing, documenting, analyzing and operationalizing platform features clearly to ensure that others may readily utilize them
- Interacting with QA and documentation teams to clearly communicate the features and behaviors of the system
- Reviewing functional and test specifications and conducting training sessions for global services and support teams
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 to 3 years of server-side software development experience, a portion of which was within an enterprise software company
- Hands-on experience installing, configuring, analyzing, optimizing, and troubleshooting systems and system related technology
- Design experience preferably with product engineering background
- Object oriented design and programming.
- Strong programming skills (Java/C++) and exposure to multi-threaded development.
- Understanding of Unix/NT systems programming.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within an organization
How to Apply for Informatica Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of C++ Application Developer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Informatica Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here