Infosys Recruitment 2021 | SAP BPC Consultant | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad
Infosys Recruitment 2021: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalization was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth-largest publicly-traded company.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: SAP BPC Consultant
Experience: 3+ years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- A day in the life of an Infusion
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions, and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
- You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots, and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
- You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with the organization’s financial guidelines
- Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent and minimum 3 years of experience in SAP BPC
- Candidate must have implementation or support experience in at least one area of planning or consolidation
- Should be specialized in Design and Configuration of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Hands-on experience in designing planning objects (aDSO, Aggregation Level, Planning Functions, WorkStatus, etc.)
- Should have a working knowledge of BW and HANA in the context of BPC
- Writing of functional/technical specifications for Fox planning functions
- Ability to create AMDP based planning functions
- Understanding of SAC planning capabilities
- BPC Consolidation knowledge
Application Link: Click Here