Intel Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Enterprise Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Systems | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
At Intel, we’re setting a new standard for corporate responsibility, enacting meaningful change throughout our entire global network. From advancing climate solutions to diversity and inclusion initiatives, we’re uniting our partners, our customers, and our global technology portfolio to achieve something wonderful.
Intel is working relentlessly to unleash the potential of data, leading to more capable and efficient networks, and pervasive AI across smart devices. Moore’s Law set the pace for the digital revolution and continues to inspire us today.
Company Website: www.intel.com
Positions: Enterprise Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Intel Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field, with a strong academic background is a must
- 0 to 2 years of experience in software development of business / enterprise applications.
- Solid understanding and experience in programming / scripting languages – C++ /.NET / Python / C# ; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script ; SQL SERVER / My SQL
- Strong understanding of Database Concepts is a must
- The Ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) to deliver concise, robust, high performance and scalable software solution that address business requirements.
- He / She should critically analyze application requirements and devise sound solutions to business challenges based on Intel common practice, Data Quality principles and industry standards.
- He / She may work independently on small application releases or as part of a project team on larger application releases.
- He / She must be sensitive to deadlines and to the impact their work has on the overall project schedule. The applications they support are for internal customers (i.e., employees) and Intel external customers, suppliers, vendors, and distributors.
- The candidate will also be responsible for, o Analyze, design, Develop, and maintain solutions to meet business requirements.
- Execute proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options. o Good hold on basic programming and scripting languages is a must. o knowledge of SaaS solutions and Cloud integration development is desired.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset
- Strong communication and Problem solving capabilities
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly-dynamic and AGILE environment
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here