Invesco Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee – OPS Development | Any Degree | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Invesco Private Limited
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2021: Invesco Ltd. is an independent investment management company that is incorporated in Bermuda, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries.
Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.
Company Website: www.invesco.com
Positions: Trainee – OPS Development
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
The Business Analyst’s primary function is providing system and administrative support services to the North American Transfer Agency business groups.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Respond to users system related requests and reported issues.
- Perform research and analysis of issues and requests by working closely with our Technology support, external third-party vendors and internal business partners to resolve the issue and to fulfill the requests.
- Manage Transfer Agency security access requests and updates
- Provide testing support, test and coordinate testing of system changes
- Process vendor invoices and other administrative duties as needed for Operations Development
- Ability to run queries to fulfill report and audit requests.
- Maintain strong relationship with internal business partners and external vendors
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact and communicate both verbally and in writing with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to multi-task on various support items.
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment.
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information in a fast-paced demanding work environment.
- Strong work ethic.
For more information: Click Here