Invesco Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee | Any Degree/ PG | 2019- 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Invesco operates under the Invesco, Trimark, Invesco Perpetual, WL Ross & Co and Powershares brand names.
Invesco (then officially spelled with all-capital letters: INVESCO) was created in Atlanta in 1978 when Citizens & Southern National Bank divested its money management operations. In 1988, the company was purchased by the British firm Britannia Arrow, based in London, which later took the INVESCO name. In 1997 INVESCO PLC merged with AIM Investments. Upon completion of the merger the company adopted the name Amvescap. In 2007 the company reverted to the Invesco name.
Company Name: Invesco
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Fresher (2019 – 2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Eligibility Criteria for Invesco Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with keyboarding and computer fundamentals in a Windows environment
- Basic mathematical skills necessary
The Client Administration Representative is responsible for working with internal customers, financial intermediaries, and shareholders, on the phone and in writing, to fully meet and exceed their needs. You will monitor the quality and timeliness of service delivery to customers to guarantee customer satisfaction. This can include handling, opening, sorting, and identifying customer correspondence, processing requests for account research from internal clients, and processing investment checks.
- Applies standard procedural solutions and utilizes internal resources to address client needs and ensure timeliness and accuracy of work
- Evaluates problems and situations to determine importance and urgency
- Conducts research and processes adjustments when necessary independently or with other departments to the mutual satisfaction of the client and Invesco
- Fully documents and forwards complaint items for permanent filing
- Performs detailed evaluation of inquiries and rejected transactions, takes appropriate action for each item and monitors quality and timeliness of resolution so that it meets our standards
- Places outbound calls as needed to obtain information and provide solutions to the client, appropriately documents the phone call
- Utilizes computer applications to access account information and reference materials. Enters financial and non-financial transactions and verifies completeness and accuracy of work
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to make quick decisions, establish priorities and concentrate on detailed information sometimes under stressful conditions
- Strong reasoning skills and an aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment
How to Apply for Invesco Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Invesco Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here